larisa.com Forum
May 25, 2017, 02:49:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53]
  Print  
Author Topic: The weight loss topic  (Read 196870 times)
AnotherSoda2

View Profile
« Reply #780 on: April 18, 2017, 03:25:18 PM »

I'll seriously bitch-slap the next girl who tells me that she can eat whatever she wants and not gain weight. I'm a 22 BMI and I have to staaaaarve myself to stay there!
Astsaft

?ʞɔnɟ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #781 on: April 19, 2017, 04:31:10 AM »

The feeling how much someone eats, is very subjective. If you generally eat more, you'll have a different feeling for how much you eat, than a person, who generelly eats less. If a less-eating person eats two or three times more than usual, he will think "he can eat whatever he wants and won't gain weight". But this few times of eating more won't change the average food consumption. Besides that the "more" he had eaten is probably less, than a more-eating person eats in generall.

?ʞɔnɟ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

AnotherSoda2

View Profile
« Reply #782 on: May 05, 2017, 08:31:01 AM »

The feeling how much someone eats, is very subjective. If you generally eat more, you'll have a different feeling for how much you eat, than a person, who generelly eats less. If a less-eating person eats two or three times more than usual, he will think "he can eat whatever he wants and won't gain weight". But this few times of eating more won't change the average food consumption. Besides that the "more" he had eaten is probably less, than a more-eating person eats in generall.

Brilliant observation. It's all relative and we're all built differently
terrance2874

CEO of Cool of Larisa.com

View Profile
« Reply #783 on: May 18, 2017, 10:11:05 PM »

I have no problem gaining weight, but losing it, thats another whole story.

Terrance: The party host of Larisa.com!

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53]
  Print  

Jump to: