larisa.com Forum
June 20, 2019, 12:15:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57]
  Print  
Author Topic: The weight loss topic  (Read 302627 times)
terrance2874

CEO of Cool of Larisa.com

View Profile
« Reply #840 on: March 28, 2019, 10:02:09 AM »

BUDO!!!!! How you doing, man?

Oh, I'm ok.  Been having some 'real life' issues, thus not being back in a while (although I've been sticking my nose in from time to time, without signing in).  Started learning Farsi (national language of Iran) last fall, among other things.  Was reaaaaaaallly tempted to post in that recent podcast thread, but couldn't put my thoughts in as coherent a fashion as I wanted (man, were 'her' episodes of 5-0 really that long ago? eek  It's gonna be ending at the end of this season, if anyone cares.  Oh, and Wo Fat eventually got what was coming to him Wink). 

So it seems smolder doesn't post anymore?  Shame.  We had some good chats back in the day Cry.
I have tried unsuccessfully to get him back on here.

Anyway,  my weight loss continues...Minus another 3.6 pounds and minus 51.2 overall...back to what I was in December.   mrgreen

Terrance: The party host of Larisa.com!

Astsaft

?ʞɔnɟ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #841 on: April 05, 2019, 09:33:49 AM »

Terrance, I'm proud of you and your weight loss!!

I, for my self, stopped it and started gaining weight, while I was writing the master thesis. I can't say, that it was my goal to gain weight, but sitting at the computer, doing all the brainwork without moving at all. I had many days with less than 1000 steps. I don't know how much... maybe 10 kg? I don't know. I hope I'll be back on track and that I can start all over again!

?ʞɔnɟ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

terrance2874

View Profile
« Reply #842 on: April 15, 2019, 10:55:57 AM »

The last 2 weeks I have added 1.4 pounds each as I have reached a plateau of sorts. This week doesn't look any better so have to work harder to lose what I have gained.
 I am still down almost 48 pounds overall.

terrance2874

View Profile
« Reply #843 on: April 23, 2019, 11:59:44 AM »

I have not posted in a while because I have not been tracking what I have been eating for the past 3 weeks, so I came to weight watchers today and am up another 4.8 pounds on top of the 1.4 pounds each for the last 2 weeks before that. Overall I'm still down 43 pounds but I was down 51 so I'm going to start tracking starting today.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 10:51:45 AM by terrance2874 » Logged

terrance2874

View Profile
« Reply #844 on: May 01, 2019, 10:56:07 AM »

The pool I swim laps in was closed for 2 weeks for maintenance and upgrades and just reopened on Monday. The last week of March and the first 3 weeks of April I had an overall gain of 7.6 pounds. I weighed in yesterday and was able to lose 5.2 pounds of that in one week. Overall am now down 48.8 pounds.😊

smolder

The Wise Man of Larisa.com

View Profile
« Reply #845 on: May 03, 2019, 01:43:35 AM »

I shouldn't even go here...no, shut up...

I hit the scale last week at the Docs, the lowest in ten years...and I didn't even try...

Oh wait...too many pills will do that huh...ya know...besides other things...and they're still legal, for now...anyways...yeah the whole appetite thing too...it's hard to care when you're hungry when you're nut sure who's Ur-Anus, your up...

That SO didn't come out right...besides my own head up my own um, yeah...let's be clear on that, for absolutely sure...

I should probably shut up now huh...

Just a thought...

How many special people change...how many lives are living strange...where were you while we were getting high??...
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57]
  Print  

Jump to: