larisa.com Forum
September 22, 2017, 09:51:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: dreams, nightmares, and such....(post any dreams or nightmares you've had)  (Read 18394 times)
budoka_ch

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2012, 02:52:10 PM »

Had a real humdinger last night just before I woke up.  A mashup of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_%28film_series%29 and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikita_%28TV_series%29.  Hmm...automatic weapons on broomsticks? Undecided

*makes mental note to not have so much cheese before bedtime*
terrance2874

CEO of Cool of Larisa.com

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2012, 06:34:03 AM »

Two nights ago, I had a dream that I was in the cast of "Dallas." John Forsyth and Larry Hagman were there so I'm not sure who I was, but think I might have been "Bobby Ewing", lol!

Terrance: The party host of Larisa.com!

terrance2874

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2012, 06:45:49 AM »

My dog woke me up about an hour ago cause there's thunder outside ( we're getting YOUR weather, eh Smolder  Wink ) and I was having yet another Larisa dream. My buddy Chris was in it too. You think he would have introduced me to her since he knows how much I like her, but no, he just sits there. Throughout the whole dream I'm having a hard time getting up the courage to talk to her and it never happens. DAMN!  twisted Anyway, I sit down next to Chris for some small talk and Larisa is there too. I'm thinking NOW I'll have the courage to speak to her, but no, she gets up and walks away. Thats when Shaq (my dog) wakes me up to a loud crash of thunder. So, today is supposed to be sunny and 100 degrees, and its raining outside. DAMN weather... roll eyes

smolder

The Wise Man of Larisa.com

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2012, 07:39:20 PM »

My dog woke me up about an hour ago cause there's thunder outside ( we're getting YOUR weather, eh Smolder  Wink ) and I was having yet another Larisa dream. My buddy Chris was in it too. You think he would have introduced me to her since he knows how much I like her, but no, he just sits there. Throughout the whole dream I'm having a hard time getting up the courage to talk to her and it never happens. DAMN!  twisted Anyway, I sit down next to Chris for some small talk and Larisa is there too. I'm thinking NOW I'll have the courage to speak to her, but no, she gets up and walks away. Thats when Shaq (my dog) wakes me up to a loud crash of thunder. So, today is supposed to be sunny and 100 degrees, and its raining outside. DAMN weather... roll eyes

Shit dude...we're crying for some fucking rain in redneck land!!...

Now this is more like it!!...only without the rain... Undecided

I wanna know how the fuck you dudes remember this shit or are you writing it like, just after you wake up or some shit??...cuz I've totally had REALLY deep dreams lately...but damn, they're fucking gone half an hour later...I can't remember most of them for shit...

And ya know brother...I STILL hardly ever have Larisa in a dream...sad to say...I need to dig up that post I did a few years back about my theory on that...in short, I think it's cuz I've never actually met or seen her...it goes deeper (I think??) but I'm so not going there...not now at least... Lips Sealed

How many special people change...how many lives are living strange...where were you while we were getting high??...
budoka_ch

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2012, 04:08:11 PM »

Well...yup, had another dream...another Larisa dream, that is...

She was back on 5-0...and before you all say 'huh?' she was basically playing, well, not, 'herself', exactly...maybe a parody of Kaye?...anyway, it was weird...kinda like The Secret...maybe one of those 'not-strictly-sure-how-it's-canon-but-still-cool-episodes'...anyway, there was talk along the lines of 'hey, haven't I seen you before, nudgenudgewinkwink?', etc.  Iirc, the plot involved busting a gang of...Korean-...Irish, maybe?  Some weird combination of ethnicities....

I need to go eat something now...

Dang, I use waaaaaaaaay too many ellipses sometimes...  WinkRoll Eyes
smolder

The Wise Man of Larisa.com

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2012, 10:38:13 PM »

She was back on 5-0...and before you all say 'huh?' she was basically playing, well, not, 'herself', exactly...maybe a parody of Kaye?...anyway, it was weird...kinda like The Secret...maybe one of those 'not-strictly-sure-how-it's-canon-but-still-cool-episodes'...anyway, there was talk along the lines of 'hey, haven't I seen you before, nudgenudgewinkwink?', etc.  Iirc, the plot involved busting a gang of...Korean-...Irish, maybe?  Some weird combination of ethnicities....

Ok brother...enough...read my post to Purple...

I mean, how the fuck do you dudes dream about her so much...you have a fucking Blu Ray player imbedded into your brain or something??... eek

So envious... Embarrassed

How many special people change...how many lives are living strange...where were you while we were getting high??...
terrance2874

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2013, 11:59:11 AM »

Ok brother...enough...read my post to Purple...

I mean, how the fuck do you dudes dream about her so much...you have a fucking Blu Ray player imbedded into your brain or something??... eek

So envious... Embarrassed
Hey smolder, guess who i dreamt about last night?  Wink 

Brian A

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2013, 02:57:54 PM »

I have had several Larisa dreams this week. mrgreen I have had quite a number of dreams with her in them, not sure what it means, but there you go. Grin
terrance2874

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2013, 08:37:29 AM »

She was sitting on her bed, I was sitting on the other side. I laid down watching her, she laid down facing me. I didn't think she could see me there, I thought I was invisible to her. She put her arms around me and mine around her and she started kissing my neck, my face and then my lips. I kissed her back, firmly embracing her. IT WAS SO REAL! It was really her and I was me...or so I thought. She opened her eyes and I was someone else, someone she didn't want to be with. I was devastated trying to tell her I was Terrance. She saw me as a married friend, that I'm was not who I really was. That's when I woke up.   P.S. I had  just watched the Ghost Ghirls video (again!) minutes before falling asleep.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 08:42:59 AM by terrance2874 » Logged

terrance2874

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2017, 10:11:41 AM »

Time to drag this back up to the present. Oh, I COULD start a new "dreams you've had" topic, but it was fun to read these again, so here we are. In the past few months, I've had two dreams with Larisa in them. Wish I could remember the other one (it was good!) so I'll just post about todays. She was doing what I DO for a "living", that is custodial. Yeah, right, she was vacuuming an office I used to clean. Not as an employee, but as her regular self. Yeah, I know, weird. I was there doing God knows what when I got out of her way so she could vacuum where I was sitting. After some "small talk" I left the room to go wash some dishes somewhere else. So I'm in this other building when I think to myself "dummy, go back to where Larisa is and TALK to her!" I go back, but I can't find her anywhere. Fuck! Never should have left. Then, she finds me! I get up a little courage to speak to her, but she pretty well knows I like her, so we start talking, then I woke up...DAMN!

terrance2874

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2017, 10:38:35 AM »

Ok, I remember the other dream. I was at the mens club hall where I work and was helping to clean up after a wedding reception that Larisa and a female friend of hers were wedding planners for. Yep, L was a wedding planner, lol. Anyway, I had to go out back to our storage building to get something when a woman came running out after me to tell me she "knows everything." I replied "you know everything about what?" She says "you know, so GO BACK IN THERE!" So I go back to the main building and my sister Cindy tells me to sit down, close my eyes and put the most happy smile on my face. Then she calls out for Tom (our bartender)  to come over to take a picture. She repeatedly tells me to keep my eyes closed, keep smiling and keeps yelling out for Tom to come over and take a picture. Tom never comes over. Then I feel a body sitting to the left of me. My sister keeps repeating to keep my eyes closed and keep smiling. Next thing I know this "person" puts their head on my left shoulder. I open my eyes, look over and it's Larisa! MAN, IT WAS SO REAL!!! Of course, this is when I wake up. :-(

terrance2874

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2017, 06:26:53 AM »

Tonights dream seemed like something I had seen in a movie before, I don't know for sure but it seemed familiar. I am back in college and I am in a dorm room with 3 other students...all female! We are all on the bed studying when some other male student comes into the room and says that because I have small fingers I must have a small pecker. (is that because of the whole Trump and small hands comments?) Anyway I say something that makes him think he's right and he starts calling me "pencil-dick." I SWEAR I've seen this guy in a bad teen movie before. Anyway, the girls start giggling when I say "it's not like a boob job where you can go to the doctor and make them bigger"! Meanwhile, the dude starts harassing me again when I blurt out, "It doesn't matter anyway cause I dont fuck pussy, I eat it"! The room goes silent, the dude leaves and I go down the hallway to take a shower. I come back to the room and it's pitch black inside. I say, "I get it, you're back in here with your friends" but there's no response. I sit on the edge of the bed to put on my underwear when I hear the girls making noises to some music in the background and one of them starts rubbing up against my back. I turn around (its light in the room now) and zero in on one girl and say, "Do you want me to go down on you"? She nods "yes" so I go to town on her.  lol I won't go into detail but let's just say she was satisfied and her girlfriends were jealous. I then realize I have to go to the bathroom and wonder why I didn't do it when I was in the shower. That's when I woke up.

Doink

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2017, 08:25:46 AM »

Just had a dream about there being a surprise short announcement teaser for an Alex Mack reunion movie that dropped during the Thursday Night Football NFL kickoff game.  It was a dimly-lit room and you saw a woman from behind and the camera slowly panned around and it was Larisa and her face was glowing yellow.  She said "oh no" and was clearly upset that her powers had returned, then "The Secret World of Alex Mack" popped up and a creepy version of the main theme played.

The director who did the "loot train" episode of Game of Thrones this season was announced as directing so people were excited.  It seemed to have a big budget like a Netflix production and was aimed at 20 & 30 somethings with the original cast, instead of focusing on a new set of teens/kids.

Larisa posted some tweets of them on location filming in a rocky desert area that seemed to be doubling for another planet.  She was wearing purple space armor and had her hair in a ponytail.  So the plot seemed to involve aliens coming to Paradise Valley.

I logged onto this forum and there were two full pages of posts of new topics and people freaking out.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: