larisa.com Forum
October 23, 2017, 09:55:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73]
  Print  
Author Topic: Randomness  (Read 226896 times)
terrance2874

CEO of Cool of Larisa.com

View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: July 22, 2017, 05:34:13 PM »

Ya know...I heard about Larisa's latest flick coming up...thanks to the Coolest of all Cools...as if I expect anything else from him...or all of you...and yes, even though I have a copy of the whole fucking series, and watched it six times...yes, I did order the official copy of the entire series of Alex Mack...

Please...no, I'm rarely heard of...but go fuck yourselves if you think I'm not passing that up...besides, my copies are pretty worn out...let's not go there...

Btw...let's go here...and this is about the only thread I could put this on without starting my own...and, shocker here, I don't do that anymore...

But anyone care to tell me what the fuck (oh yes, I'm still gonna be me) is going on with this flick and why no one is talking about it?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3612008/fullcredits/

Cuz trust me...I'd fucking love to see Larisa in a flick like this...

Anyone? Bueller??...

As always, for what it's worth...cuz I gotta be missing something here or you'd all be chomping at the fucking bit now wouldn't you...

Let's find out... Wink
You give me too much credit, dude.  mrgreen

Terrance: The party host of Larisa.com!

budoka_ch

View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: August 09, 2017, 04:12:14 AM »

Out of sheer curiosity (there may have been a little boredom in there as well...), I just looked up how far it is to my local library...1.1 miles, if you want to know.  Interesting, but that wasn't the funny part.  The funny part was looking at the Current Traffic Indicator:

Current traffic: Heavy.

*I look out my bedroom window.  There is nary a vehicle in sight.  I suppose I should say at this point that the library is just down the street from me, ie, in a straight line*

Uh-huh.  Suuuuuuuuuure, Mapquest.  How often do you get updated, anyway? roll eyes
smolder

The Wise Man of Larisa.com

View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: August 11, 2017, 10:07:11 PM »

Uh no, hardly...I never give you enough credit my friend...the Coolest of Cools...

But I still wanna know something...anything...about this flick...that Larisa supposedly had something to do with...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3612008/fullcredits/

Shit...I'll settle for a fucking whisper about the fucking thing...

No one, and I mean nobody...has mentioned a fucking word about this...so...what am I missing?...yes, I know I'm a fucking moron...I admit it...I give up...anyone else?...David?...God?...not that I give a shit about religion but hell, I'll take what I can get...

Always...for what it's not worth...apparently fucking bullshit... Undecided

How many special people change...how many lives are living strange...where were you while we were getting high??...
David60
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: August 12, 2017, 02:54:19 PM »

I started a pinned topic a few weeks ago (mentioning you) about this film.

http://www.larisa.com/forum/index.php?topic=2345.0

There are links to photos of Larisa in the film.  I think this film got rebooted or something but it seems very active again.   
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73]
  Print  

Jump to: