larisa.com Forum
September 24, 2018, 04:28:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The 10 Things I Hate About You house is for sale  (Read 599 times)
David60
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2018, 12:59:32 AM »

Calling all '90s kids: The '10 Things I Hate About You' house is for sale

https://www.today.com/home/10-things-i-hate-about-you-house-sale-t124906
budoka_ch

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 08:38:12 PM »

And it can be yours for the measly sum of only $1.6 million! lol

And I can confirm that it is indeed for sale because, well...I walked past it about two hours ago!

(And before I go on, I hope this doesn't sound like 'Nyah, nyah, I live in an area that is part of teen movie history!', as that is not my intent, and apologies if it comes off that way redface confused ).

Yup, I was originally going to go down there for an organ recital and, on a whim, decided to plug in the address to my bus planner-thingy.  Turns out it was only about 20 blocks (and a short walk) from the church where I was.  So, I decided 'why not?'  biggrin For a while, I briefly entertained going 'in the window' Wink, but I figured that the homeowners might not appreciate that too much lol.  Plus I had an hour-long bus-ride ahead of me.  And I was hungry.  So there was that.

$1.6 MILLION?!?!? Yeah, I can believe it.  It's in a pretty nice area; not a gated community or anything like that, but plenty of carefully-tended lawns, etc.  Plus, the view!  Just like you can see in the movie, it's right up the street from a bay.  And it's a pretty big house.  Plus there's the whole 'historical' angle as well Wink.  Not to mention housing prices in general around the area have been pretty in-SANE for the past few years. 

So yeah, mission accomplished.  And the recital was pretty cool, as well Grin.

(little behind-the-scenes trivia: The 'Stratford House' and 'Padua High' are a ways away from each other.  Like, 50 blocks or so.)
terrance2874

CEO of Cool of Larisa.com

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 07:58:12 PM »

Nice. I knew we'd be hearing from you on the house, but $1.6 million? Sounds like California prices!

Terrance: The party host of Larisa.com!

cmkat1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 10:04:29 PM »

What about the Alex Mack house? What became of that?  Undecided

f she looks better without makeup then you know she's pure.
Anthony

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 02:27:49 PM »

Not sure, but I thought Alex Mack was filmed in some kind of back lot and didn't use real buildings.
terrance2874

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2018, 09:27:09 AM »

Not sure, but I thought Alex Mack was filmed in some kind of back lot and didn't use real buildings.
Maybe the plant but the house shots are a real house. If i can find it, i will post it.

terrance2874

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2018, 10:12:21 AM »

And it can be yours for the measly sum of only $1.6 million! lol

And I can confirm that it is indeed for sale because, well...I walked past it about two hours ago!

(And before I go on, I hope this doesn't sound like 'Nyah, nyah, I live in an area that is part of teen movie history!', as that is not my intent, and apologies if it comes off that way redface confused ).

Yup, I was originally going to go down there for an organ recital and, on a whim, decided to plug in the address to my bus planner-thingy.  Turns out it was only about 20 blocks (and a short walk) from the church where I was.  So, I decided 'why not?'  biggrin For a while, I briefly entertained going 'in the window' Wink, but I figured that the homeowners might not appreciate that too much lol.  Plus I had an hour-long bus-ride ahead of me.  And I was hungry.  So there was that.

$1.6 MILLION?!?!? Yeah, I can believe it.  It's in a pretty nice area; not a gated community or anything like that, but plenty of carefully-tended lawns, etc.  Plus, the view!  Just like you can see in the movie, it's right up the street from a bay.  And it's a pretty big house.  Plus there's the whole 'historical' angle as well Wink.  Not to mention housing prices in general around the area have been pretty in-SANE for the past few years. 

So yeah, mission accomplished.  And the recital was pretty cool, as well Grin.

(little behind-the-scenes trivia: The 'Stratford House' and 'Padua High' are a ways away from each other.  Like, 50 blocks or so.)
I wonder if it sold. Budo???

budoka_ch

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2018, 06:56:12 PM »

I wonder if it sold. Budo???

Haven't been able to get down there again for a while (inter-city buses are expensive!). But haven't seen anything online...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: