larisa.com Forum
July 19, 2018, 09:33:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yo David...Terrance Can't Log In, Need Your Help  (Read 340 times)
smolder

The Wise Man of Larisa.com

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2018, 08:55:38 PM »

Hey David,

Terrance shot me a few texts, he got a new phone and new email addy...but he can't get logged into his account...he's hoping you can get him back into his old/current account but has also created a new one with his new addy of uncletbone2008@gmail.com...he says he's been waiting a while and knows you get a lot of bogus fucked up dudes and dudettes asking to join the site...so he's hoping you didn't mistake his new request as a bullshit one...

Whatever you can do brother...he'd like his old account back as a first option, but if it can't he's cool, the coolest of cools, with having a brand new account...he just needs you to approve it...

Bottom line...he just wants to be able to log in, period...he misses the greatest site in the world...(not that I'm exactly logging in every day...to say the least)...but never means I don't just love Larisa...and the site!  Grin

Thanks David.

How many special people change...how many lives are living strange...where were you while we were getting high??...
David60
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 10:16:42 PM »

I'm working on it.  I just accidentally approved 3000 spammers, many from Russia, so things are a mess right now.
David60
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 10:39:47 PM »

OK, the mess is fixed and I sent Terrance a new password for his existing account.  If this happens please send me an an email, don't create a new account.  There have been thousands of new spam accounts created this year alone so that system is useless now.     
terrance2874

CEO of Cool of Larisa.com

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 10:44:17 PM »

OK, the mess is fixed and I sent Terrance a new password for his existing account.  If this happens please send me an an email, don't create a new account.  There have been thousands of new spam accounts created this year alone so that system is useless now.    
ok. Thanks David!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 10:46:10 PM by terrance2874 » Logged

Terrance: The party host of Larisa.com!

ART

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 12:20:55 AM »

I'm working on it.  I just accidentally approved 3000 spammers, many from Russia, so things are a mess right now.

so, you accidentaly the whole russian spammers?  Grin Grin Grin
David60
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2018, 01:44:58 AM »

so, you accidentaly the whole russian spammers?  Grin Grin Grin

I approved many and some are (or were) still registered since there have been a few spam messages that I've deleted.  I just disabled registration entirely.  I can temporarily re-enable it to add new users if there ever are any again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: